You can make a beautiful cake in the form of Mickey Mouse or decorate it with an image. He will like both girls and boys. Add brightness to the cake with food coloring.
General principles for making the cake
Biscuit for the cake is prepared from chicken eggs, condensed milk, baking powder and flour. Baking powder can be replaced by baking soda, extinguished with vinegar. Also for preparing the dough use wheat flour, granulated sugar, butter, baking soda, milk and vanillin. The cream for the cake is made of whipped cream with powdered sugar or cottage cheese with butter and powdered sugar. The cake may consist of one cake or several.
For decoration use:
- pictures of Mickey Mouse;
- a figure of a cartoon character.
Mastic can be bought or made at home from marshmallow, lemon juice, butter and powder. From the cakes also cut out the head of the character and paint it with cream colored with various dyes. The prepared and decorated cake is cooled in a refrigerator for several hours.
From the cream
The cake is made from crusts made of condensed milk, eggs, flour, baking powder, and buttercream.
List of necessary ingredients:
- condensed milk – 380 g;
- chicken eggs – 2 pcs;
- flour – 160 gr;
- Baking powder – 20 gr;
- 33% cream – 450 ml;
- powdered sugar – 150 gr.
Mickey Mouse cake for a girl or a boy can be prepared according to the following scheme:
- First you need to make the biscuit dough. For this you need to break the eggs in a deep container, pour the evaporated milk and beat, using a whisk or mixer, into a single mass.
- After that, sift the wheat flour with baking powder to the container, using a sieve, and mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. The mass should be similar to a thick sour cream.
- Next, you need to take baking paper, draw a circle on it with a diameter of 16-20 cm, fill the central part with 2 tbsp. of dough and distribute it evenly, so that a full circle comes out.
- Then preheat the oven to 180-200°C, put the baking tray in it and bake the first crust until it is ready. Check the readiness of the crust with a toothpick. If it stays dry, the cake is ready. Bake 9-11 more layers in the same way.
- Then cool the whisk, bowl and cream by placing them in the refrigerator. They should be chilled. After that, you must pour the cold cream into a cooled container and beat it into a foam on maximum speed, pouring in small portions of powdered sugar.
- Baked cakes should be smeared with cream, put one on another, line the sides with cream and cover the top of the cake with it.
As a filling you can take the fruit. You can put his cream picture on the top of the cake. To do this, you need to print the selected picture on paper and put it in a file, which should be decontaminated with alcohol in advance.
Also, you need to melt chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave oven, put the melted chocolate in a cornet and draw the contours of the image on the file. Keep the resulting picture in a refrigerator for 15 minutes, and then place it on the cake with the chocolate on the bottom and use a pastry bag to decorate the image with different colored creams.
The components are enough to make 6 servings of the cake.
To make the cake you will need the following set of components:
- 1 tbsp. wheat flour;
- 1/2 bag of baking powder;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. cream;
- 1 tbsp. powdered cocoa;
- 150 ml sunflower oil;
- 1 bar of dark chocolate;
- 1.5 tbsp. granulated sugar;
- gummy bears.
Mickey Mouse cake for a girl or boy is prepared according to the following scheme:
- First you need to separate the whites from the yolks.
- After you need to add to the whites 0.5 tbsp. of granulated sugar and whip until fluffy. The same should be done with the yolks.
- In the yolk mixture you need to pour vegetable oil, 0.5 tbsp. of cream and mix everything well. Afterwards, combine wheat flour with baking powder and cocoa powder, sift through a sieve and add to the yolk mass.
- All components need to be mixed, add the whites and stir again, using a whisk. Then you need to cover the form with parchment paper or grease it with sunflower oil and heat the oven to a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Then you need to pour the dough into the prepared form, put it in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. At this time, pour 0.5 tbsp. cream into a bowl, add 5 tbsp. sugar and whip it into a single mass using a mixer.
- The baked sponge cake must be cooled, leaving it at room temperature or put in the refrigerator for a few minutes, and then smear its surface with the cream. Then melt the dark chocolate in a water bath, draw Mickey Mouse’s face with it, arrange gummy bears around the edges of the cake and put it in a refrigerator for 2 hours to cool.
The ingredients are for 10 servings of cake.
For the cakes:
- 450g wheat flour
- 320 ml of milk
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 450g sugar
- 160g butter
- 1 g vanilla
For the filling:
- 4 oranges
- 500 ml cream
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. starch
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 350 ml cream
- 50g chocolate
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1g food coloring
Step by step cooking scheme:
- First you need to take a deep bowl, break the eggs in it, pour in granulated sugar and whip the components for a few minutes until their volume increases and they become puffy.
- Then you need to take the butter out of the refrigerator and heat it to room temperature. After that, it must be combined with milk and brought to a boil over high heat.
- Next, you should sift wheat flour into a separate container, together with baking soda and a small amount of vanilla, using a sieve. Then you can add small portions of flour mixture to the beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
- You will also need to add a mixture of milk and butter and once again mix everything thoroughly. The dough should come out airy and fluffy.
- Then you need to prepare three trays, cover them with baking paper, divide the dough into 3 equal parts, put each part on a separate tray and heat the oven to a temperature of 180 ° C. Bake the cakes for 20 minutes and then cool.
- At this stage it is necessary to prepare the filling. To do this, you need to wash oranges, peel them, cut into small pieces and transfer them to a saucepan. In the crushed orange you should add granulated sugar, starch and mix it all.
- Put the saucepan with the orange stuffing on maximum heat, wait until the contents of the saucepan boil and cool. The resulting filling should be thick. After that, you need to combine the cooled cream with powdered sugar and whip until homogeneous.
- Now you can take the cooled cakes and cut out the outlines of the cartoon character. Then you need to soak the cakes in orange juice, spread the prepared cream of cream, and on top lay the orange mass, distributing it on the surface. It is not recommended to dab the mass on the edges of the cakes, as during the assembly of the cake it can leak.
- After you need to put the cakes on top of each other, spread the remaining cream on the sides and the top of the resulting cake. The finished cake should be sent to a refrigerator for a few hours, so it has time to soak and solidify.
- Then you can break the chocolate into small pieces, pour the cream into it and place it in a water bath, so that it melts. When it has cooled, fill a pastry bag with it, and draw the outline of the chosen design on the surface of the cake.
- The resulting figure can be painted with a cream made from powdered sugar and cream. The cream should be divided into several parts, each of which should be colored with different dyes, and the cake should be decorated. The cake can then be placed in a refrigerator for at least 60 minutes to allow the design to set.
Mastic for the cake can be prepared by yourself at home.
The composition of the mastic:
- 200 g marshmallow;
- 1 tsp. butter;
- 500 g powdered sugar;
- 1 tsp. lemon juice;
- helium dyes.
- 130 g wheat flour;
- 7 eggs;
- 30 g of starch;
- 200 g granulated sugar;
- 10 g vanillin.
Composition of the cream:
- 500 g of fat cottage cheese;
- 200 gr powdered sugar;
- 250g butter.
Mickey Mouse cake for a girl or boy with mastic is prepared as follows:
- The first thing to do is to take the butter out of the refrigerator, warm it to room temperature, place the marshmallow in a capacious container, add the lemon juice and butter to it and mix.
- Then you need to send the mixed components to a water bath and keep it there until the marshmallow melts, stirring from time to time. After that one should introduce powdered sugar into the mixture and mix it. Mastic should resemble plasticine in consistency.
- Then you need to transfer the mastic to the food film and divide it in half. After you need to color one half of the dough, using red dye, and knead thoroughly. The other half of the mastic should be divided into two more parts. One of them should be painted with black dye, and the second – with beige dye.
- Then you can wrap the colored mastic in the food film and put it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. Then you need to separate the whites from the yolks, take a whisk and beat the whites with it, and then in a separate container enter the powdered sugar, add the yolks, vanilla sugar and mix it all, using a whisk.
- Then you need to introduce starch into the yolk mass, wheat flour in small portions, using a sieve, and mix well with a mixer until homogeneous. Then you can add the whipped egg whites and mix well. Then you should cover the form with baking paper, put the dough in it and heat the oven to a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Then you need to send the dough into the oven and bake the biscuit for 30-40 minutes. To check the readiness of the biscuit, you can use a toothpick. If it is dry after pricking it, the biscuit is ready. The cooked biscuit should be cooled by leaving it in an open oven for a few minutes.
- The cooled biscuit should be wrapped in food film and placed in a refrigerator for 8 hours. After that, you need to warm the butter to room temperature, put it in a bowl, pour the powdered sugar into it and beat it with a mixer for a few minutes, until the components become a homogeneous mass.
- In the resulting mass you need to put the curd whipped with an immersion blender, mix well, cover with clingfilm and keep in a refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Then divide the sponge cake into 3 layers, cut it diagonally, spread cream on each layer, if desired, put the fruit on top of the cream, assemble the cake with the layers, press it and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Spoon the cream evenly over the top and sides of the cake, keep it in the cold for 60 minutes and decorate it with a red piece of mastic. You can also use circles cut out of beige mastic and cartoon character figures made of black mastic for decoration.
To prepare the cake, the following components will be required:
- sour cream – 6 tbsp;
- wheat flour – 180 grams;
- eggs – 4 pcs;
- natural cream – 500 ml;
- chocolate – 125 gr; sugar – 120 gr
- sugar – 120 gr; – canned cherries – 150 gr
- tinned cherries – 150 gr
- black marzipan mass – 200 gr;
- powdered sugar – 100 gr;
- chocolate paste – 50 gr
- vanilla sugar – 1 packet;
- white marzipan mass – 200 gr;
- table salt – 1/4 tsp.
The cake is prepared as follows:
- First you need to take the butter out of the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature so that it warms up. Then you can proceed to the preparation of the dough.
- In a large container, you need to break the eggs, add granulated sugar, table salt and vanilla sugar, and then beat, using a whisk or mixer, until a homogeneous mixture.
- Then you need to enter flour in small portions through a sieve, put sour cream, add butter and mix everything thoroughly.
- Next, you need to melt the chocolate by sending it to a water bath, and then put it into the batter and mix well. Then you can prepare the form, covered it with parchment or greased with vegetable oil, and heat the oven to a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Pour the kneaded dough onto the baking tray, evenly distribute it and send to the preheated oven. Bake the cake for 30 minutes. After cooking it must be cooled, leave it for a few minutes at room temperature.
- Now you can prepare the cream by mixing the cream and powdered sugar in a separate bowl until it becomes a stiff foam. After that, you should wash the cherries, chop them, put them into the cream and mix well. The baked cake should be divided in half, cut out the head of the cartoon character from each of them, and then dab the resulting cakes with cream-cherry cream.
- Then you should take the marzipan mass and roll it into a layer. From the black mass you need to cut a strip, the width of which corresponds to the height of the cake, and wrap the sides of the cake with it. After that, cut Mickey Mouse parts from white and black marzipan mass and apply them to the surface of the cake.
- At the end, using a pastry syringe filled with chocolate paste, you can draw additional elements such as eyelashes.
Mickey Mouse cake can be painted pink, beige, green, yellow or other light shades. Such a cake is most liked by girls.
Cake for boys is better to paint in rich hues:
If you need to prepare a birthday cake for 2 children of different sexes, it is recommended to divide it into 2 parts and decorate each in a different style.
Useful tips and recommendations
- You can add lemon juice to the cream. This will significantly speed up the whipping process, and the mass will turn out quite thick.
- Cream can be made at home from milk, sour cream or butter. They will be more useful.
- Lemon juice should be added to the mastic, so that it does not crumble.
Delicious cake Mickey Mouse for a boy or girl will be the main decoration of the holiday table. It can be made in a simple or complicated way. In any case, the treat will be unusual.